Are you a qualified professional who takes exceptional pride in your work?
Eastern Electrical Systems is seeking Security Technicians in our east coast region. The ideal Candidates must be able to install, repair and maintain a wide variety of electronic security and related electronic systems. Applicants must be proficient in Access Control, Video Surveillance & Recording, Intrusion Detection and PC/Network based security systems.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- At least 2 years of experience as technician, technician apprentice, or relevant work experience
- Good Troubleshooting Skills
- Excellent communicator; able to understand instructions and communicate effectively
- Ability to work independently
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- Ability to lift 40 lbs. and work from ladders or man-lifts
- Satisfactory Driving Record
- Willing to travel if needed.
fire alarm technicians
Eastern Electrical Systems, a leading contractor in the fire protection industry, has immediate opportunities available for experienced Fire Alarm Technicians based out of the Pennsylvania, Delaware, Virginia, Maryland area that are willing and able to travel. We specialize in large fire alarm systems and work in most states. Travel schedules and requirements vary by job. Travel is a requirement of the job.
As a member of our fire alarm and detection team you will be responsible for the installation, service and maintenance of fire alarm systems with a small part of your responsibility in security, networking, access control, nurse call systems and other low voltage systems. The focal point of our business is in the fire alarm industry, but applicants must be willing to work on and install necessary power supply and surge suppression equipment that would be tied to the fire alarm or security system.
One or More Licenses Ideal but not required
- At least 12 months of fire alarm, security or electrical experience
- A strong electrical troubleshoot background
- NICET Fire Alarm Level 1
- NICET Fire Alarm Level 2
- Apprentice Electrician
- Master Electrician
- State or Local Fire Alarm License
- The social skills necessary to properly interact with facility owners, fire departments and vendor representatives.
- Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation
- Must be able to pass background check and reference check
- Travel variations
- Physically capable of lifting 40lbs, climbing ladders, and navigating facility mechanical and access areas