Eastern Electrical Systems, a leading contractor in the fire protection industry has immediate opportunities available for experienced Fire Alarm Technicians based out of the Pennsylvania, Delaware, Virginia, Maryland area that are willing and able to travel. We specialize in large fire alarm systems and work in most states. Travel schedules and requirements vary by job. Travel is a requirement of the job.
As a member of our fire alarm and detection team you will be responsible for the installation, service and maintenance of fire alarm systems with a small part of your responsibility in security, networking, access control, nurse call systems and other low voltage systems. The focal point of our business is in the fire alarm industry, but applicants must be willing to work on and install necessary power supply and surge suppression equipment that would be tied to the fire alarm or security system.
One or More Licenses Ideal but not required
- At least 12 months of fire alarm, security or electrical experience
- A strong electrical troubleshoot background
- NICET Fire Alarm Level 1
- NICET Fire Alarm Level 2
- Apprentice Electrician
- Master Electrician
- State or Local Fire Alarm License
- The social skills necessary to properly interact with facility owners, fire departments and vendor representatives.
- Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation
- Must be able to pass background check and reference check
- Travel variations
- Physically capable of lifting 40lbs, climbing ladders, and navigating facility mechanical and access areas